33 teacher-tested secrets that will turn your grammar lessons into works of art - no kidding! New ideas for teaching even the toughest ESL grammar concepts such as modals and clauses.
Hmm... What exactly are those 'secrets'?
- 10 biggest ESL grammar mistakes and how to keep your students from making them
- Grammar without groans: 5 methods for going beyond the textbook
- Are you doing it right? 6 quick tips on teaching continuous tenses
- Everything a busy teacher needs to know about gradable and nongradable adjectives
- Practicing the Past Perfect: 5 no prep activities for busy teachers
- and 28 more chapters on teaching grammar
Whoa, I already have grammar books. Why do I need another one?
Unlike a lot of grammar manuals, this one is practical. It has useful tips and simple suggestions with numbered steps. Cut preparation times in half by using our handy step-by-step guides - print and go! You can also keep this e-book on your iPad or smartphone.
Be the star of the Teacher's Room. Your fellow teachers will ask you for advice, that's for sure!
Awesome, so when will I get it?
This is a PDF e-book, so you won't have to wait days for delivery. You'll receive your personalized download link immediately after payment. No shipping and no waiting are involved.
49 pages, 33 chapters, unlimited hours of grammar fun!
- - 190 tips and tricks to help you deal with every facet of teaching grammar
- - 32 ideas in the "Must Read" section
- - 50 concepts to create mind-blowing lessons for teaching tenses
- - 100 tips to help students tackle concepts of sentence structure